I’ve been working in the tech industry for almost 15 years, growing from an apprentice to a seasoned developer who has held lead positions in multiple companies. I’ve trained and mentored dozens of developers. Let’s see how I can help you?
👩👩👧👦 For startups
Often early stage founders can’t afford to hire senior engineers in-house. There’s also an ongoing shortage of senior developers on the market.
Why not get an experienced mentor instead?
What I can do for you:
- mentor your promising juniors on ongoing basis (so they level up faster)
- help you pick the most suitable technical stack and direction
- review your development and operations processes and suggest optimizations
- write code / setup DevOps / etc - whenever your team needs an extra hand
- much more, depending on the stage of your company
You’ll sleep tight knowing that your tech is in safe hands.
Send me a quick email if you’d like me to help you take your company to the next level 🚀
🌏 Career coaching package
You can book a career coaching package with me. I will review your profile and code from the point of view of a hiring company.
You’ll get actionable advice on what to improve in your profile and code to make it more attractive to employers. I will also give you tips on going through interviews and on searching for jobs abroad.
- feedback on your resume (CV) and LinkedIn
- technical feedback on your test assignments that you did during interview process with other companies (up to 3)
- feedback on your Github profile and online presence
- 1,5h live session where you can ask any questions including tips on interview process or finding a job abroad.
To book or find out more about the different options, check out my career coaching page.
👩💻 Free mentorship program
I have 2-3 mentees in the program at any given time - it’s a number where I can offer reasonable level of support. Private mentorship is completely free, no strings attached.
I don’t have free slots for new mentees at the moment, though you can still book the career coaching packages above.